Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can someone tell me the Lotus Notes code to create a class in VB. There already is one does anyone know?

I am trying to create a view in Business Objects to a mail database and I can do this by entering the class in Business Objects and then accessing it that way. I don't have the class to do it though can someone give me it or help me out?

Can someone tell me the Lotus Notes code to create a class in VB. There already is one does anyone know?
You can use Visual Basic to communicate with Notes like the following:



Private Sub InitializeDomino_Click()

Dim s As New NotesSession

Call s.Initialize

MsgBox s.CommonUserName, , "Common user name"

End Sub





But if you are realy trying to access Notes through Visual Basic then you need to use COM interface ( Component Object Model ) which allows you to run Lotusscript though VB. I don't know a lot about doing it this way but if you go into the Notes help and search on COM it has a lot of information.



I hope this helps.
Reply:yeh do that

Dog Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment