Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can I use blue lotus?

I've heard that it can be used as a nice incense.



Actually, I've heard more than that, but I've heard that it doesn't work effectively for much more than an incense.



If you know what I mean.





Saul

How can I use blue lotus?
Nymphaea caerulea looks nice. It does have slight psychoactive properties, but nothing particularly remarkable - nothing worth the trouble.







Nelumbo nucifera is also pretty. Flowers, seeds, young leaves, and roots are edible. Petals, leaves, and roots can be eaten raw, though that's risky - you can get a belly full of parsites. The petals are used for a garnish, and the leaves are used as a wrap for food. The root is sometimes used as a vegetable in soups and stir-fry.

Rubber Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment