Sunday, January 29, 2012

Do I need to activate international roaming while travelling abroad? I have already bought Golden Lotus card.?

I have already bought the Golden Lotus calling card online. Do I need to activate international roaming on my mobile as well while travelling abroad?

Do I need to activate international roaming while travelling abroad? I have already bought Golden Lotus card.?
I know that with TMobile you need to unlock roaming permissions before you can call while you are overseas. Word of caution, follow the instructions carefully. A lot of people hit the send key after entering the calling card number. If you do that it will deduct from the calling card and charge you the roaming rate on your phone. It is a common mistake that A LOT of people make.


No comments:

Post a Comment