Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lotus Exige S modification?

Where can I modify my car's body parts? I want to modify the doors so that it opens upwards instead of sidewards.



How much would it cost? Will we be using the same pair of doors or are we going to buy a new set?



I live in Irvine, California.

Lotus Exige S modification?
It would cost way to much, especially if you want rotational doors like a Lamborghini, but it may be worth it to impress Lolli.
Reply:It would cost a lot, and many manufactures claim that they can make your doors scissor, but in reality, they attach tape and a few nuts and bolts and glue it onto your door hinge. Be careful of who choose to upgrade your car.



Btw, I live in Irvine California too! If I see a Lotus Exige S, I'll know that it is you.


No comments:

Post a Comment