Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lotus Notes Mail is very DELAY... Help Pls!?

I am receiving mails that are so very delay. My officemates they can received the mails few seconds after sending (test or client mail) but mine will take around 15 to 30 minutes.



I appreciate any answers. Thanks in advance!

Lotus Notes Mail is very DELAY... Help Pls!?
You may need to change the amount of time that Notes waits to check mail. From the menu, click File %26gt; Preferences %26gt; User Preferences (I'm using Release 6.5; if you're using an earlier release, the exact menu choices might be slightly different).



On the left, click Mail.



About two thirds down on the dialog, you'll see a section that's labeled Receiving, and a checkbox that's labeled Check for new mail every ___ minutes. I think by default it's 15 minutes. You should probably change it to 4 or 5 minutes.



After you make the change, click OK, and now you're set.
Reply:I had that program once: I chucked it into the basket



Just kidding. E-mailing software gives me a headache.


No comments:

Post a Comment