Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hi.I'm working w/ formulas in excel.I need to copy all the resulting values to Lotus Notes.Is that possible?

I've tried locking %26amp; hiding the formulas, but it copies everything (i.e.: borders, background color, etc). And I literally can't paste it to my Lotus Notes that way. I just need the values. Is there any way that I can do that? Thanks so much!

Hi.I'm working w/ formulas in excel.I need to copy all the resulting values to Lotus Notes.Is that possible?
If I understand correctly, you're looking to paste values only, with no formatting at all.



When pasting into Lotus Notes, excel automatically pastes things as an image. If you're trying to prevent that, copy your data, then go into your email and I believe under the Edit menu(or something to that effect) there should be an option for Paste Special.



Select that, then select Unformatted Text, or whatever option most closely resemebles that(it may be different based on your version).



This will past the text only, which will remove all formulas, formatting, boarders, and anything else.

Rubber Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment