Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lotus Notes --> Database not open?

I have newly deployed the templates for Notes Database (templates were NTF files %26amp; after deployment they become NSF files); at the time of deployment there is no error.



But now when I am opening the notes client again it's giving me the error : Database already added to your workspace. %26amp; when I click on OK button --%26gt; notes window closes (notes processes are terminates)



I used killnotes %26amp; restarted the system but still it's giving me the same message.



I think I have to edit the notes.ini file to resolve this, but I don't know what to edit.



Can anyone tell me what changes I have to make in notes.ini file?

Lotus Notes --%26gt; Database not open?
the easiest way. backup your notes.ini to notes.ini.backup.



edit notes.ini.



clear all lines except the first 3 lines.



save.



restart notes.



try again.



if you are missing something / does not work, replace backup-ed notes.ini and try searching at notes.net


No comments:

Post a Comment